|Melt fat: 18 tips for a fat melting|
Melt the fat is the dream of many people. Here are 18 tips to get a nice fat melting .
When they want to melt the fat , many people are seeking ways to reduce local fat that is found in various parts of the body . They then devote much time and attention to exercises that are supposed to work specific muscle groups in hopes of melting the fat in these areas.
The problem is that there is no way to melt the fat in a specific area on your body. To reduce your body fat percentage , you must create a calorie deficit ( burn more calories over than you are consuming ) . A deficit of 8,000 calories is required to melt 1 pound of fat . To create this calorie deficit , you can increase your physical activity levels and changing your diet .
Live for years with a lot of fat in the body might seem inconsequential , or excessive presence of fat in the body increases your risk of various medical complications of type 2 diabetes, stroke, heart disease , high cholesterol , hypertension, cancer breast and prostate cancer , etc. . Fortunately, you can melt the fat relatively quickly As you make some improvements in lifestyle.
18 tips to get a fat melting :
1) Get enough sleep (but not too ) every nightMost adults feel rested after about 7 or 8 hours of sleep . Sleeping less than 5 hours or more than 8 hours each night can increase your risk of accumulating fat in the body if you are under 40 years , according to a U.S. study. Read the same time foods to eat and avoid to prevent insomnia here.
Get enough sleep regularly, get a good quality sleep can also help improve your mood and reduce your stress level . This also reduces your risk of accumulating fat because people under stress tend to have too high levels of the hormone cortisol , which is linked to the accumulation of fat.
2) Burning calories through exercise dailyCombine regular cardiovascular activities with 20-30 minutes of strength training at least 2 times a week will help you melt the fat in your body. Attach the goal of at least 30 minutes of jogging, swimming or any other moderate intensity exercise more than 5 times per week . Alternatively, aiming to do at least 20 minutes of vigorous exercise ( such as running ) 3 days per week .
3) Create a calorie deficitYou will melt the fat if you lose more calories than you are consuming . With a balanced diet and exercise you can burn without problem about 0.5 to 1 pound of fat per week by subtracting from 250 to 1,000 calories per day. Men should not eat less than 1500 calories per day. Women should eat at least 1,200 calories per day.
4 ) Include exercises to sculpt the abs every workoutWhile the exercises meant to melt fat locally , such as the abdominals , not only will burn as much fat as would cardiovascular exercises, they will help give you a more slender figure firming your abdominal muscles.
An easy exercise that targets your abs is the long jump without momentum. Start standing with at least 1.5 m of space around you . Keep your spaced the same distance as your shoulders two feet. Firm up your abs and lift your arms. Extend the shoulder height in front of your body and squat making sure your knees stay behind your toes. Once the abs and gluteal muscles engaged , jump forward and land in the same position of the knees. Repeat 9 more times.
5) Reduce consumption of saturated fats, trans fats and added sugarsEat instead of these bad fats and bad sugars in foods rich in dietary fiber such as wholemeal pasta , brown rice , oatmeal , berries, citrus fruits, green vegetables, lima beans . The dietary fiber satisfies you longer and density of nutrients in plant foods helps to keep you healthy without compromising your goal of creating a calorie deficit . Read also the ten richest in saturated fats in another section foods.
Because you need a little protein in your diet , eat larger amounts of lean protein (including beans, nuts , tofu, chicken breast without skin). Eat fish, nuts, avocados , seeds and vegetable oils to incorporate good fats to your diet.
6) Start cycling often in the weekAlthough there is no way to melt the fat from the hips , thighs and buttocks , cycling can strengthen and tone your lower body at the same time as burn calories. Burn more calories can help you lose weight.
Within one hour of cycling , a person can burn between 500 and 1000 calories , depending on the speed and resistance . You can cycle indoors on a stationary bike to easily monitor the duration of the session and how many calories you have burned , or outside in any street or in the countryside.
7 ) Integrate stair climbing sessions to your daily workoutAs cycling , climbing stairs works at two levels. Not only will you increase the number of calories burned, which can help you melt the fat, but this activity can also help you build muscle , bringing you the hips, buttocks and thighs toned once you have lost weight. Discover the same time various simple ways to spend 100 calories.
8) Find other physical activities that work the lower bodyDancing, hiking , do the walking , skiing skiing, etc. . can help tone the lower body , while burning calories to generate the calorie deficit needed to melt the fat.
9 ) Integrate abs , pelvic tilts, twists the trunk and other abdominal exercises in your workout programAlthough you can not melt the fat locally , these core exercises can tone the abs , giving you a flatter stomach and less fat once you have thinner body.
10 ) Raise the dumbbells at least 2 times per weekLift the weights may not burn as many calories as aerobics activity, but it can help build muscle . The added muscle increases the number of calories your body burns every time , which makes it easier to melt fat.
11) Reduce unnecessary calorie intake in your dietAs and as you increase your level of physical activity , you can often improve results in weight loss and melt fat in the hips , buttocks , thighs and abdomen by limiting your calorie consumption. Eat more fruits , vegetables and other nutritious foods can reduce your caloric intake and help generate a calorie deficit. Limit your portion sizes can also be beneficial .
12) Make the stepThe step is aerobic and cardiovascular exercise at high intensity that can help you burn a lot of calories in a short time , so as to melt the fat easily . 30 minutes of step can burn about 400 calories while shaping your legs, hips, gluteal muscles. Many people find that step aerobics is a good activity because it can be done as a group with an instructor instructor who can keep you motivated and make sure you do well all the necessary movements correctly .
13) Try basketballA person who weighs 70 pounds can burn 590 calories in an hour of intensive basketball, while a person who weighs 90 pounds can burn 730 calories, and a person who weighs 110 pounds can burn up to 870 calories. Basketball can also help strengthen and tone your arms , your legs and core muscles . And people who do not like to play sports that are competitive sports often forget that it exercises to melt fat.
14) Try squashIt is a competitive and challenging cardiovascular exercise in which a person who weighs 65 pounds can burn more than 800 calories in an hour , which definitely helps to melt the fat. Squash can also help tone and strengthen your leg muscles and calves. Many people who love sports competition prefer to play squash as repetitive sports like running on a treadmill or an elliptical .
15 ) Reduce your appetite by eating small meals throughout the dayCreate meals with good sources of protein and rich in dietary fiber complex carbohydrates. Chicken breast baked with Brussels sprouts and steamed brown rice is a good example of this type of meal. Eat a small meal every 3 hours to melt the fat.
16 ) Drink a glass of water with each mealThis will help fill your stomach without adding calories , which greatly helps to melt the fat . Replace all beverages containing calories you normally consume with water to reduce your calorie intake . This will also help you stay hydrated .
17) Watch what you eat in the restaurantWhen you want to melt fat , avoid foods and meals that are cooked in butter, covered with creamy sauces , and choked by melted cheese. Keep seasonings and sour cream to a minimum too. Order food menu that are baked , grilled or steamed . Look for specific marks that indicate that food is low in fat .
18) Doing PilatesAt home or in group classes , exercise Pilates 2 or 3 days a week to tone and firm the ventral area and melt fat in the body. Pilates exercises can force you to contract your core muscles while moving your arms and legs simultaneously. Invest in a DVD Pilates lessons if you do not like going to school with dozens of others.
> Tips and Warnings
- Talk to your doctor before beginning any program of weight loss: even if you have to change your diet or increase your level of physical activity , it is always wise to consult a health care professional ,
- Avoid smoking : people who smoke are more likely to store fat in the stomach in the thighs and hips , according to a U.S. study.